Thursday, July 12, 2007

Playing the Loose Change Market

Right now I am heavily invested in the loose change market. My sock drawer overfloweth with the tooth chipping metals. Loose change is liquid, so I think it's a wise investment. I have not sought advice from a broker. I handle all exchanges and acquisitions. Yesterday, for example, I bent over and picked up a nickel that was planted near the front door of my apartment. No one was looking. It's difficult to explain the complexities of the loose change market to others.

My coin collection has grown ever since I stopped doing my own my laundry, ceased purchasing loose chiclets on the street, and started getting a metro card. I'm well positioned if penny and nickel stocks were ever to return. When that time comes I will jump into the stock market, make my fortune, and buy more socks.

No comments: